What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When placing an order or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, complete a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other features of the site in the following ways:
• Personalize the user experience and allow us to offer the type of content and product offers in which you are most interested.
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• Allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the site.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is periodically scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning.
Maximum combines all data-sharing options to reach the highest amount of customers. It uses Conversions API, which shares data directly from Shopify’s servers to Facebook. This means the data can’t be blocked by ad blockers.
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, all confidential / credit information you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, sends or accesses their information to maintain the security of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How do we use the photos sent by customers?
When you tag our brand in an image, we adhere to the policies of the platform on which the content was published. The following policies are taken directly from the indicated social media platform. For more information, review the complete privacy policies of each social media platform.
In case you want your shared content to be removed from our social media channels, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the content within 24 hours.
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose to post on the Service, such as User Content, will be available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you establish. To change your privacy settings on the Service, change your profile settings. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be shared again by others.
When you post content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people outside of Facebook, to access and use that information, and associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile photo).
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Track ads.
• Collect aggregate data on site traffic and site interactions to deliver better experiences and site tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this through your browser settings (such as Internet Explorer). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to find out the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will not affect the user experience, which will make your site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any comments on these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Advertising Principles. They are implemented to provide a positive user experience. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Impression reports from the Google Display Network
• Demographics and reports of interests
• DoubleClick platform integration
Together with other providers, such as Google, we use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to collect data on user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions related to our website.
Choose not to participate:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises you using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can choose to log out by visiting the opt-out page of the network advertising initiative or by permanently using the Google Analytics opt-out plugin.
According to CalOPPA, we accept the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users can change their personal information:
• By sending us an email
How does our site handle not tracking signals?
It is an honor not to track signals and not to track, plant cookies, or use advertising when there is a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism.
Does our site allow third-party behavior monitoring?
It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavior monitoring
COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which details what operators of websites and online services must do to protect the privacy and safety of children online.
We market and collect information from children under the age of 13.
To delete your child's information, contact the following staff:
We adhere to the following COPPA tenants:
• We will not require a child to reveal more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
• Parents may review their child's personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child's information.
• Parents may agree to the collection and use of their children's information, but DO NOT allow disclosure to third parties unless it is part of the service.
• Parents can review, delete, manage or reject who their child's information is shared with by emailing our support staff by contacting us directly.
• Parents can give their consent by calling a toll-free number with trained staff or by contacting us directly.
Fair information practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played an important role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the Principles of Fair Information Practice and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with fair reporting practices, we will take the following response measures in the event of a data breach:
We will notify users by email.
• Within 1 business day
We will notify users through notifications on the site
• Within 1 business day
We also agree with the principle of individual reparation, which requires that people have the right to exercise legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who do not comply with the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals must go to court or a government agency to investigate and / or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.
SPAM CAN Law
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that establishes the rules for commercial email, establishes the requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop sending emails, and establishes severe penalties for infractions.
We collect your email address to:
• Send information, answer queries and / or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send information and updates related to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and / or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred
To agree with CANSPAM, we accept the following:
• DO NOT use false or misleading email addresses or themes
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site site
• Monitor compliance with third-party email marketing services, if one is used.
• Honor unsubscribe / unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
• Follow the instructions at the end of each email.
and we will immediately remove it from ALL correspondence.